Launch your career at Cyberscience.
Join a team where technical excellence is a given, and developing your potential is expected, encouraged and supported.
Working with us will let you take your skills and career to the highest level.
Join the team
If you are ready to start building a career in the Business Intelligence industry as a recent graduate, Cyberscience has the program for you.
We believe in never missing a great opportunity which is why we accept applications for graduate and post-graduate positions year-round, with no deadlines.
You will join a team building compelling software products that customers enjoy using, in an attractive working environment where design and development skills and job satisfaction are taken seriously.
Working with a team of highly talented and committed software professionals, you will quickly have the responsibility to make visible and valuable contributions to our products. We keep management and bureaucracy to a minimum and provide early responsibility to make your work rewarding. You have the opportunity to be involved with all aspects of software development, and you may gravitate towards those aspects that you enjoy and are good at.
In an informal but well-managed environment, you will have the opportunity to design, implement and tune high level languages, compilers, networking software, database connections and the user experience so that our flagship product, Cyberquery, is the product of choice for Business Intelligence.
We are passionate about providing careers in the software industry not just jobs. We look for the best and we provide the best.
One of the things I like about Cyberscience is that I’ve been able to use a wide array of technologies.
We’re constantly adopting new technologies and you’re working as part of team who have been doing this for many years.
I also really like how the team is developer-led. At some companies you answer to a manager who either can’t or doesn’t code. Here you can be confident that your manager has a good understanding of what they are asking you to do.
I’m Pavel, and I joined Cyberscience way back in 2009. I had just completed a PhD, and was looking forward to making software that was used by real people, rather than just making a theoretical point.
I’ve had the opportunity to be involved with almost every part of the company’s product offering, and shipped features that have made a direct impact on our customers’ work.
I like that Cyberscience is a small enough company that individual contributions make a real difference to the overall effort, and that I get to work with some excellent software engineers. The office espresso machine and the flexible working hours are not to be sniffed at either!
I joined Cyberscience in September 2014 halfway through a post-doc.
Cyberscience appealed to me, over other companies that I was applying for at the time, because of the focus on responsibility from day one.
I was quickly given larger and larger projects to complete which involved solving problems across a range of languages every day.
The atmosphere is very relaxed, bureaucracy is practically non-existent, and there is even scope to work from home if need be.
What you will bring to us:
- Real and demonstrable interest in software technology
- Proven ability in problem solving
- The ability to quickly identify and implement first-rate solutions
- Solid coding and debugging experience
- Great academic results in Mathematics, Computer Science or related subjects in both secondary and post-secondary education
To help you grow your career we:
- Provide challenging, rewarding work developing world-leading Business Intelligence Solutions for global customers from Fortune 500, to venture and private equity funded startups
- Offer an ongoing commitment to training and development
- Assign a dedicated mentor from day one
- Provide the latest and best hardware and software tools
- Have a friendly, open culture which encourages participation and contribution
- Believe in light-touch management, and minimal bureaucracy
- Regularly monitor your personal progress, and help develop your skills in areas of interest
If you’d like to join us, or have any questions, please email