- You may use the materials for informational, non-commercial purposes only.
- You may not change the materials in any way.
- You may not use any of the images separate from any of the accompanying text.
- You may not charge for the distribution of or content of the materials.
- You may not use the materials in any way that may be adverse to our interests.
- You may not provide the materials in any printed publication.
- All copies of the materials that you download or copy from this web site must include an exact copy of this legal notice, in the same sized font as the bulk of the materials.
CYBERSCIENCE, CYBERTEK, CQ, ECQ, CQCS, CYBERCHART, CYBERQUERY, CYBERSCREEN, ECQ, TCHART, KnowledgeCache, VISUAL CYBERQUERY, VCQ, VCQ/Accelerator, Cyberquery Accelerator, Cterm, Forte, CYBERWRITER, DBI/EI, VCS, DM, DMI, QDirector.
We reserve the right to change the above list without notice.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The use of third party trademarks or tradenames by Cyberscience is not intended to imply any endorsement or affiliation of such products or services, except where explicitly stated and attributed.
IN NO EVENT WILL CYBERSCIENCE CORPORATION BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEB SITE, OR ON ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEB SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.